How to Withdraw Money from GGBET
GGBET is a legal bookmaker in Russia. His work is related to the Internet Betting Center, which acts as a guarantor of payments between the operator and the player. Betting should be overshadowed by the problems associated with the withdrawal of won funds. This is what bettors from all over the world want. GGbet bookmaker offers many ways to withdraw money.
Withdrawing Funds from GGBet
If you are wondering how to cash out your winnings from GGBet, you have come to the right place. Make sure to read this article till the end to find out what payment options are available, how to withdraw your earnings, and the amount of time it will take to process your withdrawal request.
GGBet offers a wide selection of withdrawal options, such as:
- Credit/debit card;
The processing time of the withdrawal depends on the method you have chosen and can range from 5 to 14 days. Small amounts are typically processed much faster. For instance, if you decide to withdraw $2000, it should not take more than 2 weeks, while withdrawing large sums ($20000 or more) may take up to a month.
If you have accidentally submitted a withdrawal request and want to cancel it, make sure to contact customer support. They will gladly help you resolve the issue. On the contrary, if you want to withdraw your funds, and your withdrawal has been pending for an extended period, then it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Account verification taking longer than usual;
- You have not met the wagering requirements;
- You have breached one of the rules;
- Gambling is restricted in your country of residence;
- The site is currently under maintenance.
How to Withdraw Money from GGBet
Withdrawing money from GGBet is incredibly simple. Follow these steps:
- Long into your GGBet account;
- Click on the “Cashier” tab;
- Choose your preferred method of withdrawal;
- Type in the amount you would like to withdraw and click on the ‘Withdraw’ button.
The minimum deposit amount is $5, while the maximum allowable withdrawal is $20.
Under 18’s Policy
You must be at least 18 years old to be able to register at GGBet. If you violate this policy, your account will be suspended.
Once you have finished creating an account, you will need to go through the verification process. These are the document you need to provide to be able to withdraw the money raised:
- Upload a clear photocopy of your passport;
- Provide a document that proves your age;
- Select the preferred payment method.
There are many reasons why transactions may be declined. Here are the most popular ones:
- You have been accused of fraud;
- You have recently changed the selected payment method;
- You have exceeded maximum monthly limit;
- GGBet’s website is currently experiencing technical difficulties.
You can find out why your transaction has been declined by simply contacting customer support. They will provide you with all the necessary information and help you solve the problem.
How to Change Your Preferred Currency
When registering a GGBet account, you will be asked to select one of the following currencies:
Fortunately, you can change the currency both before and after you make the first deposit. However, choose very carefully, as you will be able to change your currency only once. In both cases, you will need to get in touch with customer support, specify the username and the desired currency.